McAuley (McAulay) Rd. farmland
532 acre parcel of land that was conveyed in 1889 from M. Black to her sister Mary McAulay.
1938--land to the west was farmed by Hurd Grier Bradford;
other nearby farmers were Robert Bradford and Tom McAulay.
1958-W. C. McAulay estate divided into six tracts.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|