I would greatly appreciate any assistance with this family. I am trying to find the origins of:
1) WILLIAM N. MARSHALL b. MAY 7, 1845 in TN. Census info states that both of his parents were born in VA. He died in 1900. He reportedly was wealthy and well traveled. He is shown on the Howard County, Missouri census in 1870 but may have been there before.
He married Laura Eades in 1873 in Howard Co, Missouri. They had one son, South Marshall, born 1874. Laura died in 1879.
William N. Marshall married secondly, Jefferson Davis "Jeffie" Eades, his first wife's youngest sister. They married in 1880. Their children include
1) NORMAN KARL MARSHALL b. 1882, d. 1929 buried in Boonsboro Cemetery
2) unknown male infant b. 1883 died at three mons of age buried in Glasgow, MO
2) LYNN MARSHALL - b. abt 1885 became a physician and removed to Little Rock, Ark. Listed in mother's obit as "Dr. L.L. Marshall."
3) EDRIS GRACE MARSHALL b. 1896 d. 1977; m. Jefferson Russell
Clinkscales, removed to Boone County, MO.
2) JAMES MARSHALL b. abt 1820-1835. James Marshall married the widow Lenora Eades, mother of Laura and Jeffie Eades who married William N. Marshall above. They married in 1865 in Howard Co., MO. He may have been related to William Marshall.
Any assistance on this Marshall family appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|