The information I have about Edwin MARRIOTT's parents is very little.
His father (I have no name) died 29 Aug 1870 and his mother, Elizabeth WOODHOUSE or WOODHEAD died in 29 May 1879. Both were in England someplace.
Edwin's siblings are as follows:
- Mary MARRIOTT died 21 Feb 1914
- Jane (nee MARRIOTT)SIMPSON died 4 Jan 1920 in North Allerton, Leeds, England
- Harry MARRIOTT died 6 Jun 1879 in a coal mine accident
Edwin born Jan 1861 in Hunger Hills farm, Sutton in Ashfield, Notts, Eng; died May 1939 in Wiwa Hills district, Shamrock, Sask, Canada.
He married Emily PARKS 28 Jun 1881 in the Baptist Chapel, Mansfield, Notts.
Their children are:
1. Annie Elizabeth MARRIOTT born Apr 1882 Stockwell Gatees, Mansfield, Notts. She married Robert ROYAL
2. Edwin "Ted" MARRIOTT born 1884; died Ottawa, ONT, Canada Dec 1959. Ted married Lauretta "Retta" COUGHLIN in 1918 in Moose Jaw, Sask, Can. She died in 1973.
3. Joseph MARRIOTT born Feb 1887 at 5 St. John's Place, Mansfield, Notts and died 1970 in Edmonton, Alberta, Can. He married Marion "Minnie" CANDLER in 1914 in Alberta.
4. George Parks MARRIOTT born Feb 1889 Hunters Orchard, Mansfield, Notts and died May 1961 in Moose Jaw, Sask. George married Elizabeth RADFORD in 1919.
5. Sarah Emily "Pem" MARRIOTT was born Jan 1891 in Carrington, Notts and died Aug 1979 in Regina, Sask. Pem married C.J. "Jack" Henry in 1917 in Moose Jaw, Sask. Jack died Sept 1929.
6. May MARRIOTT born May 1893 in Kirkby, Eng and died in 1929 shortly after the birth of her fourth child. She married Herbert Ulysses CLARK in Calgary, Alta in 1912.
7. William MARRIOTT born Feb 18997 on the Farm Littleover, Eng. and died 1974 in Moose Jaw, Sask. He married Janet "Jean" PATTERSON in 1920
8. Lucy MARRIOTT married Reuben FRANK in Alberta.
Please feel free to contact me if you find anything that fits with your research.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|