Not my line...
1. Gen. Sir Pegrine Maitland, Lt. Gov. of Upper Canada; m. 1815 Lady Sarah Lennox, dau of Charles, 4th Duke of Richmond and Lennox.
2. Caroline Charlotte Maitland m. 1837 John George Turnbull, Esq., Account General at Madras.
3. Major George Turnbull m. 1871 Annette, dau of Comm. Fetherston Acres, R. N.
3. Capt. Charles Turnbull
3. Caroline Turnbull m. 1860 Alexander William Adair, Esq. of Heatherton Park, eldest son of Alexander Adair, Esq.
4. Gerald Adair, b. 1865
4. Ngel Adair, died young.
4. Evelyn Alice Adair m. 1883 Joseph E. Wood, only son of Joseph Carter Wood, Esq.
4. Mabel Adair died young
4. Kathleen Adair died young
3. Georgina Turnbull m. 1864 Allan Shafto Adair, 4th son of Alexander Adair, Esq.
4. Desmond Adair, b. 1865
4. Violet Adair
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|