Here is what I have on file, starting with your mom:
1) SHIRLEY Mailloux daughter of:
2) HARVEY MAILLOUX (born November 4, 1904) & VIOLET MELOCHE (she was the daughter of Samuel Meloche & Adele Hamil). Harvey & Violet married September 20, 1928 @ Assumption Catholic Church, Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Harvey was the son of:
3) ADOLPHE MAILLOUX (born June 17, 1870 Windsor/ died July 19, 1956 Windsor & was buried July 23, 1956 in Our Lady of the Lake Cemetery, Windsor) & THERESE LAUZON (she was the daughter of Pierre Lauzon & Helene Duchene, she was born abt. 1878/ died September 4, 1961 & was buried September 7, 1961 in Our Lady of the Lake Cemetery, Windsor.) ADOLPHE & THERESE were married March 2, 1897 @ Ste. Anne Catholic Church, Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada. ADOLPHE was the son of:
4) HIPPOLYTE Mailloux (born 1830 Stoney Point, Ontario/ died May 17, 1909 Sandwich East Township) & ARCHANGE VILLERS dit ST. LOUIS (she was the daughter of Pierre Villers dit St. Louis & Victoire Belleperche. She was born June 24, 1838 Sandwich, Ontario. HIPPOLYTE & ARCHANGE were married February 20, 1855 @ Assumption Catholic Church, Windsor, Ontario. HIPPOLYTE was the son of:
5) PIERRE MAILLOUX (born February 24, 1794, Sandwich) & THERESE JANISSE (she was the daughter of Francois Janisse & Genevieve Deslieres dit Bonvouloir. She was born April 1, 1796, Sandwich, Ontario.) PIERRE & THERESE married July 6, 1819 @ Assumption Catholic Church, Windsor, Ontario. PIERRE was the son of:
6) JOSEPH MAILLOUX (born January 22, 1766, Sandwich/ died September 3, 1834, Sandwich) & GENEVIEVE DESHETRES (she was the daughter of Hyacinthe Deshetres & Marie-Anne Pillette). JOSEPH & GENEVIEVE married February 6, 1764 @ Ste. Anne Catholic Parish, Detroit, Michigan. JOSEPH was the son of:
7) JOSEPH MAILLOUX (born January 28, 1725, Beauport, Quebec/ died December 1778 Detroit) & THERESE LEDUC (she was the daughter of Jean Leduc & Catherine Descary. JOSEPH was the son of:
8) PIERRE MAILLOUX (born January 22, 1693, Beauport Quebec) & LOUISE VACHON (she was the daughter of Vincent Vachon & Louise Cadieux). PIERRE & LOUISE married February 5, 1719 @ La-Nativite-de-Notre-Dame-de-Beauport, Quebec. PIERRE was the son of:
9) NOEL MAILLOUX (born May 16, 1666, Quebec) & THERES LOUISE MARCOUX (she was the daughter of Pierre Marcoux & Marthe de Rainville). NOEL & LOUISE married November 7, 1690, Beauport, Quebec. Noel was the son of:
10) PIERRE MAILLOUX dit DESMOULINS (born 1631, Bourg, Brittany, France) & ANNE DELAUNAY (she was the daughter of Louis Delaunay & Marguerite Crosulette). PIERRE & ANNE were married October 23, 1661 in Quebec. PIERRE was the son of:
11) JACQUES MAILLOUX & CLAIRE ARNAUD of Bourg, Brittany, France.
Hoped this helped.
Please contact me @ email@example.com
I am researching LAUZON's and would be interested in any info you could give me about generations from ADOLPHE & THERESE onwards, including your family.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|