Vito Maddaloni was born in Caserta, Italy on 27 April 1870 (died 2 May 1946 in Union City, NJ). He immigrated to America sometime around 1902 with his wife Rose Sepe (who spoke only Italian till the day she died) and his daughters Carmella and Margaret. The family lived in Jersey City, NJ then settled in Union City, NJ around 1927 on West St. Vito worked on the docks at the Jersey shore and in his golden years he was employed as a street cleaner. The children of Vito & Rose Maddaloni:
1. Carmela Maddaloni, born 17 Jan 1897 in Italy and died 24 Feb 1990. Settled in Fairfield, NJ with her husband James Saracino.
2. Margaret Maddaloni. born 8 Aug 1899 in Italy and died 18 Feb 1980 in Staten Island, NY. Settled in Staten Island, NY with her husband Gus Dasaro the boxer.
3. Michael Hubert Maddolin, born 1 Mar 1905 in NJ. He worked as a printer in NYC at Arthur Jaffe USA. Lived in Union City, NJ with his wife Violet Irene Nevill.
4. Tesi Maddaloni, born 1907 in NJ. Lived in Jersey City, NJ. Tesi passed away Aug 1999.
After Vito and Rose separated, Vito married a women (not certain of her name), who had a child by a previous marriage named Ruth.
Rose and her second husband, Ralph Donofrio had a few more children not mentioned here.
Vito and his third wife Angelina Coliano Lannie, had 4 children, only one son survived into adulthood:
5. John Maddaloni, born 18 Aug 1920. John and his wife Marion are still living.
Vito Maddaloni had two brothers Andrew and Aniello and a sister (unknown).
Rose Sepe had two brothers Vincent and James.
Any information on any people listed here, their parents or siblings would be appreciated.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|