Seeking connections to this MacLean Family. I have nothing more on them....other than what I have posted here.
Donald Maclean married an Annabella MacKenzie August 28 1862 in Gairloch. Donald was the son of Murdoch MacLean and Annabella MacDonald.
Donald and Annabella had the following children who I have been unable to trace so far. They are:
1. William macLean b. 1862
2. Murdoch MacLean b. Nov 7, 1863
3. Isabella MacLean b. Mar 14, 1865
4. Murdina Maclean b. Apr 14, 1867....d. Apr 17, 1867
5. Murdina MacLean b. Aug 1, 1868
6. Donald MacLean b. July 11, 1870
7. Mary MacLean b. July 3, 1872
8. Annabella MacLean b. 1873
9. Johanna MacLean b. 1880
I believe all the children to have been born in Badachro, Gairloch. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I relate to this family via Annabella MacKenzie.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|