Kunhardt Mill - Lawrence History Center
George E. Kunhardt (1862-1935), of German and Irish parents, was born in New York. He came to Lawrence in 1886 to establish the woolen manufacturing firm,
The stately North Andover mansion was originally built for George E. Kunhardt, a Lawrence mill owner, more than a century ago. Located off Route 133, Campion Hall, once the largest single-family residence in Essex County.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|