Thanks for a wonderfully rich message of genealogy data. I have not finished processing it all yet, but I have a few comments.
1. Re: Ramsey or Ranzie Light. I note he is not mentioned in the 1860 census where Magdalene is living as a widow with four of her unmarried children. Sophia and John Edwards are living in the same household in this census.
2. Re: "Lane rode into Osceola and burned it (the home?, the farm?, the town?) to the ground." Who was Lane? Is there some historical document I can read about this event?
3. Re: Lougennia Henry Light b. 1855, called Jenny. Was her middle name really Henry? That is usually a male name.
4. Re: Jerusha Ann Light, b. 1852. Where did she marry, have her daughter, and die?
5. Re: Not been able to discover what happened to Nancy Ann. The LDS Family Search has two entries for a Nancy Light b. 1847 in Tennessee. One is clearly your Nancy Ann, since this entry gives her name as Nancy Ann, and her parents as Henry Lowe Light and Magdalene Henry. The other shows her married to John Wesley Lock on 30 Jul 1868. This second one may also be your Nancy Ann. I have not yet done any additional searching to see if I can verify it or not.
6. You document Lorenzo Michael's marriage to Emily Francis Light. I assume her maiden name was not Light. True?
7. What is the gender and birth date of California Gold Light?
8. Are Sophia and Jessie burried in West Virginia?
If you want my data on the Light's that goes back into the 1500's, please send me an email address. I'll send you printable files.
Thanks again. firstname.lastname@example.org
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|