I'm looking for information on this Liddle family from Washington County, NY.
Marcus Leroy Liddle was born December 8, 1838 to Henry Liddle and Sarah COLE Liddle. Other children of Henry & Sarah include Nancy A.(b. abt. 1836 - possibly married James MORRELL), Delia (b. abt. 1840), David (b. abt. 1842), Sarah J. (b. abt. 1844), Samuel (b. abt. 1846), William (b. abt. 1848, married Jane unknown), Horace A. (b. abt. 1851), and Minerva A. (b. abt. 1854).
I've found Marcus in all of the Federal Censuses up until his death in 1905, but have been unable to find any of the rest of the above Liddles after 1860, with the possible exceptions of Nancy and William, who I think I have found later than that married as mentioned above, and still living in Washington County.
On September 7, 1867, Marcus married Ellen Jane KING (born July 1844, dau of unknown King and Lenora DICKENSON/DICKINSON).
Children of Marcus & Ellen Liddle:
- Frances J. "Jennie", born June 3, 1868; married Merritt MARANVILLE. 4 children.
- John P., born September 11, 1870; married Elizabeth "Libbie" unknown. No children.
- Doane W., born August 3, 1873; married Martha C. FLAGLER. 1 child.
- Almeda C., born January 19, 1876; married Lester LOCKHART. 2 children.
- Mary E. "Mame", born June 12, 1881; married Edward J. MURRAY. 2 children.
Does anyone have any knowledge of this Liddle family? In particular, I would like to know Henry Liddle's parents, and what happened to Henry and his family after 1860.
I'd be very grateful for any information at all regarding this family.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|