Here is some information for you.
b. 08/23/1823 in Ohio*
d. 09/03/1873 in Shanesville (Sugarcreek) Ohio; buried in the Shanesville First Reformed Church cemetery
Notes: Served as Justice of the Peace in Walnut Creek Township, Holmes Co. 1858, 1861, 1865
Married Elizabeth Earch or Eric in Holmes Co. 11/09/1845**
d. 02/22/1907 near Baltic, Ohio; buried in the Shanesville First Reformed Church cemetery
Children of Peter and Elizabeth
1. Catherine Lenhart Domer b. 08/23/1847
2. William S. Lenhart b. ca 1848
3. Mary Magdalena Lenhart Hochstetler b. ca 1849
4. Lafayette Lenhart b. ca 1851
5. Sarah Jane Lenhart Beechy b. 09/04/1853
6. Emma Lenhart b. ca 1858
7. John H. Lenhart b. ca 1860
8. James Allen Lenhart b. ca 1862
9. Lydia Lenhart b. ca 1864
10. Lillie Adda Lenhart b. ca 1866
11. Sophia Lenhart b. ca 1867
12. Austin Lenhart b. ?
13. Homer Lenhart b. ?
Sarah Jane Lenhart Beechy
b. Walnut Creek Twp., Ohio
d. 01/26/1924; buried in the Walnut Creek Mennonite Church cemetery, plot 509
Married Solomon Beechy 01/23/1873. He was born 02/24/1845, died 11/20/1930. Buried in the Walnut Creek Mennonite Church cemetery, plot 571.
***Children of Sarah Jane and Solomon Beechy:
1. Amanda Ellen Beechy b. 11/23/1873 Walnut Creek Twp.
2. Lizzie Ann Beechy b. 12/07/1874 Walnut Creek Twp.
3. Judith Jane Beechy b. 07/07/1876 Walnut Creek Twp.
4. Susannah Beechy b. 02/03/1878 Sugarcreek, Tuscarawas Co.
5. William Austin Beechy b. 06/22/1879 Sugarcreek
6. George Warren Beechy b. 12/26/1880 Sugarcreek
7. Lillie Idella Beechy b. 07/16/1882 Sugarcreek
8. James Allen Beechy b. 01/24/1884 Sugarcreek
9. Earle Wellington Beechy b. 02/02/1886 Berlin Twp, Holmes Co.
10. Erminda May Beechy b. 03/07/1888 Berlin Twp.
11. David Wilson Beechy b. 04/24/1890 Berlin Twp.
12. Sarah Ida Beechy b. 04/10/1892 Berlin Twp.
13. Ada Mina Beechy b. 09/29/1893 Walnut Creek Twp.
14. Peter Randolph Beechy b. 11/18/1895 Trail, Walnut Creek Twp.
15. Orpha Beechy b. 09/10/1898 Trail, Walnut Creek Twp.
*All data is documented from marriage and census records, local history books, family genealogy books and newspaper obituaries.
**Marriage records list Elizabeth’s last name as Earch. The Hochstetler Book lists her last name as Eric. I’ve found sources that list her last name as Smiley. My grandmother, Ida Beechy Miller stated that we have Casebeer connections, but that is a line yet to be researched.
*** Data documented from the Solomon Beechy Family Bible. The Beechy family has Amish and Mennonite roots.
Hope this helps,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|