Charles Ewing "Charley" and Ambrosia Belle "Belle" (WILBUR) Lemley are both buried in Greenwood Cemetery, Porter, Wagoner Co, OK. Some of their children were Halley Lemley, Robert F. Lemley, Cora Lemley (BLACKWOOD), Elmer Lemley and Anna-Belle Lemley (MC ALESTER). There may be others.
In the interim since I first posted here, I have discovered a possible Mayflower link in this line. Needless to say, this needs to be thoroughly researched and the proper proofs accumulated before anyone even thinks about approaching the Mayflower Society!
1. Francis Cooke, Passenger on the Mayflower, married Hester LE MAHIEU
2. John Cooke, born in 1606 at Leyden, The Netherlands, married Sarah WARREN
3. Sarah Cooke, born circa 1635 at Plymouth, MA, married Arthur HATHAWAY
4. Lydia Hathaway, born circa 1662 at Dartmouth, MA, married James SISSON
5. Sarah Sisson, born circa 1687 at Dartmouth, MA, married William DEVOL
6. Sarah Devol, born 25 February, 1719 at Dartmouth, MA, married George WOOD
7. Phebe Wood, born 8 October, 1750 at Dartmouth, MA, married Simeon WILBUR
8. Job Wilbur, born 11 March, 1780 at Unadilla, Otsego Co., NY, married Rebecca SISSON
9. David Wilbur, born circa 1805 at Otsego Co., NY, married Lucinda CAGWIN
10. Job Wilbur, born 2 April, 1846 in NY, married Alma THOMAS
11. Ambrosia Belle Wilbur, born 16 May, 1871 at Lansing, Ingham Co., MI, married Charles Ewing "Charley" LEMLEY
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|