I'm looking for information on the following Lemaster's, who are all children of Thomas (the scout) Lemaster:
George b: 1797 d: Jun 1873 in Monroe County, Iowa. He married Margaret Greer. Both are buried in the Lemaster Cem., Monroe County, IA. Known children: William Armstrong, Elvira and John.
John Andrew: b: 1806 d: 10/8/1874 in Monroe County, IA. He married Elizabeth Amos. Both are buried in the Lemaster Cem., Monroe County, IA. They had the following children:
1. Francis Marion (possibly Franklin) married Sarah Pool
2. William Thomas b: 1836 d: May 1924 married Sarah Johnson. Both buried in Moravia Cem, Moravia, Iowa.
3. Mary Catherine b: 1840 married William J. Piper.
4 Henrietta (Etta) b: 1844 d: 1912 married Levi Hatton. Levi is buried at IOOF Cem. Bloomfield, IA.
5. Virginia (Jennie) b: 1845 married Byron Teas
6. Margaret (Maggie) b: 1850 d: 1921 married Cyrus T. McConnell. both buried in Oakview Cem. Albia, Iowa.
7. John b: 1838
Jerusha Lemaster b: 1809 d: 1891 married 1. James R. Boggs and 2. Michael Lower. She is buried in Monroe County,Iowa.
Louisa Lemaster b: 1810 d: 1858 She married Josiah Boggs and both are buried in Boggs Cem. Monroe County, IA.
My line is through William Thomas. I would like to get further information on the families of George, John Andrew and the Boggs' who went to Iowa in the late 1840's. All are listed in Monroe County, Iowa 1850 census.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|