John William Lehmann b. Aug.18, 1860, Wathena, Doniphan Co.Ks d. Sept.22, 1917, Buried Smith Creek Cemetery, Doniphan co,Ks
m. Caroline (Karolina) Schumann, Sept. 7, 1884. She was born Sept, 27, 1863. Burr Oak, Doniphan co,Ks, d. Aug 15, 1928, Washington Twp., Doniphan co. Buried Smith Creek
children. 1. William Oscar, b. Mar.22, 1886, m. Lelah Dewane Banie, Feb.15,1912, d. Apr. 19, 1955
2. Bertha Caroline b. Nov.3, 1887, m. Dell Orlando Eberle on May 9, 1914, d. Feb. 10, 1931
3. Frederick William b. Oct.26, 1889 m. Edna Pearl Cowger on
Dec. 20, 1911, d. Feb.11, 1935
4..Louise Mae b. Sept.3, 1891 m.Charles Lester Nelson on Dec.21, 1916, d.Feb 11, 1984
5. Nora Esther b.June 18, 1893 m. Herman Albert Moskau June 26, 1912, d. Sept.28, 1951. buried Smith Creek Cemerery
6. Grace Amelia b. May 18, 1896 m. Ralph Aberle, d.Nov28,1947
7. Daisy Rith b. May 1, 1900 no other info.
John William's parents, Johann Gottlieb Lehmann and Rosetta Ozenberger are both buried at Smith Creek Cemetery as are a number of other family members of both of them. Gottlieb's father, Johannes is buried on a farm north os St. Joseph, Mo, d.or buried Nov. 7, 1856. His wife, Catherine Arm Lehmann is buried in OLD Bern, Ks cemetery, near state line north of Bern, Kansas.
Have some grandchildren and ggchildren, also.Hope thid heips
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|