Here is what I found on your Lebel and Gagnon families.
1. Pierre Gagnon, son of Jean-Chrisostome and Marie (Foisy) Gagnon, married
Josephine Lebel, daughter of Joseph-Charles and Julie (Legare) Lebel, on 9-Sept-1872
2. Jean-Chrisostome Gagnon, son of Isaac and Marguerite (Gagnon) Gagnon, married
Marie Foisy, daughter of Joseph and Marie-Ang. (Thibodeau) Foisy, on 21-Nov-1843
at St. Jacques-de-l'Achigan.
3. Isaac Gagnon, son of Joseph and Marie-Genevieve (Pereault) Gagnon, married
Marguerite Gagnon, daughter of Jean-Baptiste and Marie-Anne (Legare) Gagnon, on
31-Jan-1820 at St. Jacques-de-l'Achigan.
4. Joseph Gagnon, son of Joseph and Marie-Josephte (Blouin) Gagnon, married
Marie-Genevieve Pereault, daughter of Joseph and Marie (Drouin) Pereault, on
7-Feb-1787 at Ste Famille.
5. Joseph Gagnon, son of Joseph and Marguerite (Poulin), married Marie-Josephte
Blouin, daughter of Jacques and Marie (Racine) Blouin, on 31-Jan-1763 at Ste
6. Joseph Gagnon, son of Francois and Margurite (Belanger) Gagnon, married
Marguerite Poulin, daughter of Julien and Jeanne (Racine) Poulin, on 6-Feb-1733 at St.
7. Francois Gagnon, son of Jean Gagnon and Marguerite (Racine) Gagnon, married
Marguerite Belanger, daughter of Charles and Barbe-Delphine (Cloutier) Belanger, on
24-Jan-1701 at Chateau-Richer.
8. Jean Gagnon, son of Pierre and Vincente (Desvarieux) Gagnon, married Marguerite
Racine, daughter of Etienne and Marguerite (Martin) Racine, on 6-Nov-1667 at
9. Pierre Gagnon, son of Pierre and Renee (Roger) Gagnon, married Vincente
Desvarieux, daughter of Jean and Marie (Chevalier) Desvarieux, on 14-Sept-1642 at
10. Pierre Gagnon-ou-Gaignon, son of Barnabe and Francois (Creste)
Gagnon-ou-Gaignon, married Renee Roger abt 1597 at Tourouvre, France.
1. Joseph-Charles Lebel, born Abt. 1820; died June 02, 1887 in St. Jacques, Comte
Montcalm, Province de Quebec. He was the son of Joseph and Francoise
(Desrosiers-dit-Dargis) Lebel. He married Julie Legare, the daughter of Francois and
Julie (Verret) Legare, April 30, 1851 in Becancour, Nicolet, Quebec.
2. Joseph Lebel He was the son of Jean-Charles and Marie-Louise (Reneault) Lebel.
He married Francoise Desrosiers-dit-Dargis, daughter of Joseph and Genevieve (Houle)
Reneault, on May 11, 1813.
3. Jean-Charles Lebel, the son of Ignace and Marie-Josette (Dube) Lebel, married
Marie-Louise Reneault, the daughter of Jean-Baptiste and Marie-Therese (Monet)
Renault, September 23, 1776 in St. Antoine, Richelieu.
4. Ignace Lebel, born November 19, 1711 in Riviere-Ouelle, Quebec, Canada. He was
the son of Joseph and Marie-Catherine (Boutin-dit-Labonte) Lebel. He married
Marie-Josette Dube, daughter of Laurent and Genevieve (Boucher) Dube October 30,
1736 in St. Roch des Aulnaies, Comte L'Islet, Province de Quebec.
5. Joseph Lebel, born July 03, 1677 in Quebec, Quebec, Canada. He was the son of
Nicolas Lebel and Marie-Therese (Mignault-dit-Chastillon), and he married
Marie-Catherine Boutin-dit-Labonte, born March 01, 1685/86 in Neuville, Quebec. and
the daughter of Genevieve Boutin, November 22, 1701 in Riviere-Ouelle, Quebec,
6 Nicolas Lebel, born Abt. 1632 in d'Illeville-sur-Montfort, Bernay, Rouen, Normandie,
France; died Abt. February 06, 1678/79 in Ste Anne de La Pocatiere, Quebec, Canada.
He was the son of Clement and Francoise (Lagnel) Lebel. He married Marie-Therese
Mignault-dit-Chastillon, daughter of Jean and Louise (Cloutier) Mignault-dit-Chastillon,
April 02, 1665 in La-Visitation-de-Notre-Dame-de-Chateau-Richer, Quebec. She was
born September 09, 1651 in Notre-Dame-de-Quebec, Quebec; died December 03,
1728 in St. Louis-de-Kamouraska, Quebec.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|