In 1979 I went to the cemetery in Raywick, across from St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. George Lamkin who married Lucinda Harp, lived out his last years with his daughter Emily's family (she married William Leek). George was born in 1818 and died in 1901. His son George W.Lamkin, was born around 1860. Is the man that is buried in the unmarked grave in Wyanet, George W Lamkin, son of George and Lucinda?
The Children that I have listed for George and Lucinda are:
1) William Harvey Lamkin b. 29 Mar 1848 married 25 Nov 1879 to Annie Mae Harp. Died 30 Nov 1903.
2) James Harvey Lamkin b. August 1851. Married Julia Ann Lucas 9 Feb 1871 in Raywick. Died 14 June 1941 Priceton, Bureau, Illinois
3) Louis (or Lewis) Lamkin, born about 1852 married Jennie...
4) Emily Lamkin b. May 1854 and married William Leek in 1887.
5) Mary G.Lamkin b. abt 1856
6) Reily Joseph Lamkin b. about 1858
7) George W.Lamkin born about 1860
8) Bridget A. Lamkin born about 1862
9) Thomas Jefferson Lamkin born about 1864
10) John Lamkin born about 7 Jan 1867 died 20 July 1869.
Any information about who these children married, when, and when and where they died, would be appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|