Hello, I would like to hear from any cousins I have out there!
This is my Barron dit LaFreniere line...
1. Isaac LaFreniere M. Jeanne Martineau.
2. Jacques Lafreniere M. Catherine Masnil 4/9/1698. (first marriage) Jacques later Married Madeleine Butcher 8/17/1734. I am descended from the first marriage.
3. Joseph LaFreniere M. Marie Anne Lambert dit Champagne 6/9/1730.
4. Antoine Lafreniere M. Marie Josette Bechet dit Lamontagne 4/20/1761.
5.Antoine Lafreniere M. Madeleine Lestard Saint Onge dit McTavich.
6. Olivier LaFreniere M. Rose DeLima Moreau (first marriage). Olivier later married Olive Maurice 11/26/1866 at LaFontaine, Ontario. I am descended from the first marriage.
7. Marie Virginee LaFreniere M. Patrick Langlois dit LaChapelle 2/6/1883 at Saint Leon, Manitoba.
8. Andrew Joseph LaChapelle M. Mabel Gertrude Aldridge 4/30/1921 at Hoquiam, Washington U.S.A.
9.William Francis LaChapelle M. Patrica Anne Hall 6/10/1950 at Aberdeen, Washington.
10. Michael Dean LaChapelle (Me) M. Wendy Ann Rosecrans 12/7/1985 at Seattle, Washington.
If you find that we are related, I would like to hear from you.
Mike LaChapelle, Bonney Lake, Washington U.S.A.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|