Recently discovered another generation of ancestors and hoping someone knows who they are.
George Andrews married Coraceda/Corraceder/Coraseda Chappell in Warren Co. MS in 1832. They relocated to Caddo Co. Louisiana, and Coraceda died there before 1870.
Census info indicates Coraceda (Chappell) Andrews was born in Virginia abt 1814. George Andrews was born in Maryland abt. 1797.
From census information they had at least 7 children:
1. James E. J. (b. c. 1840 in MS) m. 1st 1867 in Caddo Par. LA to Colista Attaway; m. 2nd 1869 in Caddo Par. LA to Sally Pugh.
2. Assent C. (male b. c. 1842 in MS, d. in Civil War?)
3. Georgietta/Julia (b. c. 1845 in MS) Twin
4. Berseber Christiana (b.1845 in MS) Twin
5. George W. (b. 1848 in Caddo Par., LA)
6. Jesse C. (b. 1851 in Caddo Par., LA)
7. Crofford/Crawford (b. 1853 in Caddo Par. LA) m. 1st to unknown, m. 2nd in 1891 in DeSoto Par. LA to Virginia Campbell.
I've found next to nothing on any of these children.
Hoping for information on ancestry, children and descendants of Coraceda Chappell and husband, George Andrews.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|