John Hiram WILLIAMS, b. abt. 1798 & Mahala SINGLETARY m. bef. 1822 in Williamson Co., TN and moved to Yazoo City, MS ca. 1832 and then on to DeSoto Parish, LA ca 1840. They had nine children :
1. John Samuel WILLIAMS, b. ca 1822 in TN, m#1, on 27-Dec-1849 in DeSoto Parish, LA- Mary Aldine FLETCHER, b. 21-Jul-1827 in AL, d. 11-Feb-1882 in DeSoto Parish, LA
both are buried in the Grove Hill (Twin Churches) Cemetery in DeSoto Parish
2. Lou WILLIAMS m. Tom POPE
3. Robert T. WILLIAMS m. Judith M. FLETCHER 7-Mar-1852
4. George N. WILLIAMS m. Mary Ann SIKES on 25-Dec-1847
5. Daniel H. WILLIAMS
6. James WILLIAMS
7. Mary A. (maybe Aldine) WILLIAMS
8. Mary P. WILLIAMS, b. abt. 1840
9. Louisa Tennessee WILLIAMS, b. 14-Dec-1841
Seeking info on vital statistics on above children of John H. WILLIAMS and those whom they married.
John H. died ca. 1853 in Titus Co., TX and is found on the 1850 TX Slave Schedule for Titus Co., TX
His wife, Mahala (SINGLETARY) moved back to DeSoto Parish, LA and remarried. Who did she marry?
Bill Swearingen - Bellville, TX
a great-grandson of John Samuel WILLIAMS
Also seeking information on the FLETCHER Family.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|