Sarah Thomas married Sam DeFrance of Pennsylvania in Bardstown KY, shortly before the Civil War. They raised their 12 children in Byer OH. Sarah may have been a southern / KY gal, note what she named her 2nd born.
I'd like to hear from the descendants Sarah Ann Thomas DeFrance. Her children (listed below) were all born on Pigeon Creek in Byer Ohio. Most settled near Gordon Nebraska. Sarah lived out her life w/ her Mosburger daughters in Kansas City MO. Children are:
1. Adella (Wilson, Flannagan, Parmenter)
3. Stephen (died in infancy)
5. Margaret Ella (Young, that's us)
7. Frank (Hays, Cook, Cobb, Herman, Phelps)
8. Mary Virginia (Irwin, Chandler, Churchill, Pincaire)
9. Samuel (Gardiner, Haslow, Whitney, Cozad)
10. Minnie (died age 3)
11. Edith (Mosburger)
12. Ione (Mosburger, Siegal, Fultz)
Would love to hear from you and hopefully put together some family info.
(g.grand-dau in-law of No. 5)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|