I have a few questions regarding possible descendants of the Glasscock family of Kentucky.
1. What is the full name of E. B. Glasscock?
2. How/Is William Glasscock, b. July 1856, related? He appears on the 1900 census in McDaniels, Breckinridge Co. KY; married to Bessie M.
3. How are the following related, all born in KY as well as their parents: B. A. (Billie Laverne?), b. 1873, William N. b. 1849, William P. b. 1857, George D. b. 1884, Robert A. b. 1885. They all appear on the census for Washita Co. OK.
4. Several Glasscocks from Kentucky settled in Texas and Washita Co. OK. What prompted their move?
5. Is Wharton Glasscock really the father of Chaffin? I haven't been able to find any definitive proof. Also confusing is that there are several Chaffins in this family. My son-in-law's grandfather had it as his middle name.
Sorry to flood you with so many questions but this family has had me stumped for a while.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|