Descendants of Charles Darius ThompsonIAM LOOKING FOR THE SIDES LINES OF THESE ANSTERS,IF YOU HAVE INFO ON ANY IN THIS LINE PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org Trieing to put togather a picture of who they were,Ive Just Started GEN,And Haveing Ball with it,Ive ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT SOFAR.
1. CHARLES DARIUS3 THOMPSON (EDWARDS CHARLES2, GAYLORD1) was born March 18, 1853 in kentucky, and died December 13, 1908 in banning riverside county california. He married (1) LUCINDA. He married (2) AMANDA JANE COWGER November 07, 1872 in wapello county iowa, daughter of JONATHAN COWGER and SARHA DOWNEY. She was born April 24, 1854, and died May 04, 1920 in norton county norton kansas.
Children of CHARLES THOMPSON and AMANDA COWGER are:
i. LORETTA4 THOMPSON, b. February 26, 1874.
ii. WALTER D THOMPSON, b. December 02, 1875; d. June 21, 1957, venture california; m. LUCY MAY MARSHALL, March 04, 1896, nortan kansas, (nortan county).
2. iii. SARAH CORNETTA THOMPSON, b. October 03, 1877, agency , keoki county iowa; d. February 18, 1942, norton county norton kansas.
iv. ODUS LEROY THOMPSON, b. October 07, 1879; d. June 1968, lakewood, los angeles county california; m. LETTIE CARMINE, March 06, 1901, nortan kansas, (nortan county).
3. v. CHESTER COWGER THOMPSON, b. October 17, 1881, thayer nebraska; d. April 01, 1904, norton county norton kansas.
vi. EVA ELLEN THOMPSON, b. November 15, 1883.
vii. JOSIE ALMA THOMPSON, b. February 26, 1886, kansas; d. January 24, 1964, CALIFORNIA; m. JOSEPH ALVORD CARTER, January 15, 1901.
viii. ROSCOE ESTES THOMPSON, b. July 28, 1888.
ix. EUGENE CLARK THOMPSON, b. June 09, 1890.
x. ESTELLA FAY THOMPSON, b. April 25, 1893.
xi. RUTH VASE THOMPSON, b. February 24, 1895; d. April 24, 1987, Seaside clatsop county Oregon; m. (1) RUSSELL; m. (2) ROY EDWARD DUELL, 1916.
xii. ALVAH JOY THOMPSON, b. September 28, 1898, norton county norton kansas; d. December 01, 1974, yreka siskiyou county california; m. (1) BERNICE EMILY COULTER, June 05, 1919; m. (2) RUTH GENEVIEVE NORMAN, April 06, 1952, las Vegas Nevada.
Generation No. 2
2. SARAH CORNETTA4 THOMPSON (CHARLES DARIUS3, EDWARDS CHARLES2, GAYLORD1) was born October 03, 1877 in agency , keoki county iowa, and died February 18, 1942 in norton county norton kansas. She married ISIAH WILLIAM MICHALS September 15, 1895 in nortan kansas, (nortan county), son of PHILIP MICHALS and ORPHA WATKINS. He was born July 04, 1866 in paxton , ford county illinois, and died June 05, 1934 in norton county norton kansas.
Children of SARAH THOMPSON and ISIAH MICHALS are:
4. i. JASPER EARL5 MICHALS, b. May 13, 1896, norton county norton kansas; d. April 27, 1955, greeley , colorado.
ii. MELISSA IVA MICHALS, b. August 11, 1898; m. FRANK WILLIAM NICHOLSON, June 22, 1921.
iii. JESSIE ADENDALE MICHALS, b. December 24, 1900; d. May 11, 1973, Stamford, nebraska; m. WILLIAM EVERTT JOHNSON, June 25, 1918.
iv. HENRY ELIAS MICHALS, b. February 22, 1903; d. March 20, 1982, norton county norton kansas; m. (1) MABEL DEMOSS; m. (2) IVA PALMER ANDERSON; m. (3) GRACE ELIZABETH GILPIN, December 29, 1925.
5. v. CHRISTINA MAY MICHALS, b. March 26, 1905; d. September 01, 1979, Salina Kansas.
vi. GRACE ELLEN MICHALS, b. May 10, 1907.
vii. PAULINE MICHALS, b. September 09, 1909.
6. viii. CARL RAYMOND MICHALS, b. February 18, 1912, rock Branch TWP norton kansas; d. September 12, 1984, Gooding county, Idaho.
ix. IRA ELTON MICHALS, b. June 16, 1914.
x. FLOYD LESTON MICHALS, b. August 06, 1916.
xi. HAROLD PERSHING MICHALS, b. July 23, 1918.
xii. FORREST ROBERT MICHALS, b. November 18, 1920.
3. CHESTER COWGER4 THOMPSON (CHARLES DARIUS3, EDWARDS CHARLES2, GAYLORD1) was born October 17, 1881 in thayer nebraska, and died April 01, 1904 in norton county norton kansas. He married MARY VALERIE KINGHAM December 25, 1899.
Child of CHESTER THOMPSON and MARY KINGHAM is:
i. CHESTER D.5 THOMPSON, m. ELSIE GILPIN.
I donít know if these are the same lines but you can view my tree. Fallow the link at the bottom of the mesg, hope it helps.
All my family lines can be found at
User name scoreshell
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|