Henry Swarts born ca. 1775, died 1841 Lewis County, Kentucky. Wife Elizabeth LNU
Deed dated 13 September 1813. Purchased 100 A., part of
Price's survey, for Lewis Craig.
Will Vol. C, page 470 dated 10 May 1841.
Probated 17 October 1843. Executor John Vance.
Marriage record Vol. A, page 26 for daughter Catherine Swarts, concent of father, Henry Swarts, marriage to
John T. Vance, son of David Vance.
Seven known children for Henry Swarts and Elizabeth:
1. Idey Swarts married 31 January 1814 Vol. A, page 25
2. Mary Swarts married first William Dickson.
second William Ellis 22 January 1816 Vol. A, page 29
3. Catherine Swarts born ca. 1791, died 16 September 1858 Lewis County, Kentucky.
Married John T. Vance, 14 October 1814, Vol. A., page 26
4. Jemima Swarts died ca. 1850
Married John Thomson.
5. Jane Swarts died 1851
6. Melinda Swarts married John Hendrickson.
7. Phoebe Swarts born ca. 1802 Kentucky,
died September 1871 Adams County, Ohio.
Married Henry Parker, son of Asher Parker,
14 March 1833 Lewis County, Kentucky MR Bk. B, page 2
by James McClain JP
can anyone assist with information on this family,
Any assistance appreciated,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|