I would like to connect with descendants of Peter Larson NORLUND, a.k.a. Per LARSSON KRAFT (his name in Sweden), b. 22 July 1842, who emigrated with his family in 1869 to America. His wife was Brita OLSDOTTER, a.k.a. Bertha. They married in Alfta, Helsingland (Gavleborg), Sweden on 21 May 1865.
Their family together included:
- Sara, a.k.a. Sarah, b. 17 Feb 1866 in Alfta
- Brita, a.k.a. Bertha, b. 27 June 1867 in Alfta
- Marta, a.k.a. Mary, b. 9 Oct 1868 in Alfta
- Jeane Christina, b. 15 Apr 1871 in Kansas
- Cora, b. 28 Mar 1874 in Kansas
- Anna, b. 11 Aug 1875 in Kansas
- Olof Peter, a.k.a. Oliver P., b. 9 Feb 1877 in Kansas, ,m. Sadie
- Lewis, b. 3 Mar 1878 in Kansas, m. Effie Olive Null, d. 29 May 1952 in Cummings, Mendocino, CA
- Axel, b. Jan 1881 in Kansas, m. Kate
- Hilda, b. abt 1883 in Kansas
The father of Peter NORLUND was Lars GRAN, b. 4 Feb 1804. He came to Alfta from Leksand, Kopparberg, Dalarna, Sweden and m. Peter's mother, Sara OLSDOTTER, on 15 Nov 1827 in Alfta. Sara was b. 15 June 1805 in Norrby, Alfta. Sara's father was Olof NILSSON GRIP, b. 10 Jun 1755 in Runemo, Alfta. Olof m. Sara PEHRSDOTTER on 15 May 1786 in Alfta. This couple, Olf NILSSON GRIP and Sara PEHRSDOTTER are also my ancestors. I have more genealogy on this family to share.
Some of the descendants of Peter and Brita's grandchildren bearing the surname, NORLUND, in include the following, though some may be middle names or nick-names: Emma, Martha, Sarah, Virgil, Earnest, Marvin, Lewis, Eleanor, Axel, Aldridge, Delpert, Wilma, Dorothy, Alma, George, Frank, Oscar, Mabel Tessibel, Mary, Amos, Herald, Aldred,Rosa, Ursula, Edward and Delbert
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|