1. Benjamin OLDT is supposed to have died in the Highland area of (Doniphan)Kansas in 1927. I have no information concerning a wife or children for him.
2. John OLDT is also supposed to have been in the same area of Kansas, and died on 18 Aug 1917, his 1st wife was named Sarah Jane, his 2nd wife was named Hettie.
3. Samuel OLDT's 1st wife was Emeline, 2nd wife was Adda, may have been a 3rd marriage in Kansas. Known son's of Samuel were Edward J, Frank, and Luther. There could have been more, there were also daughters whose names I do not know. Samuel is also supposed to be buried in the Highland area of Doniphan Co, Kansas, date of death Jan 1903.
4. Their sister Margaret married George PENNY, and also lived in Doniphan Co, Kansas, at some point she was in the area of White Cloud. She is supposed to have died in 1929, unknown if it was in Doniphan Co.
5. Their sister Elizabeth disapears from Pennsylvania, so she may also have lived in Doniphan Co. Her 1st husband was Adolph CASPER, 2nd husband was Enos KLINGER.
We do not have Census Films for Kansas at our library, am looking for someone to help me gather information on these Doniphan Co families, so I can fill out FG Sheets for them. More then willing to pay for this help, and willing to give copy of their OLDT line back, to the local Historical Society or Library.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|