Starting Sept. 30, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: General Topics: Korean War Forum

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Re: Replacement medals
Posted by: arlycce Nowack (ID *****3125) Date: March 28, 2005 at 17:22:56
In Reply to: Replacement medals by Pamela (Foley) Stephenson of 793

Pamela, If you filed a forn 180 last July you should follow the advise I recieved from another frequent poster on this forum. Contact your congressman and explain when you filed the form and ask his assistance in receiving the medals. 3 weeks after contacting my congressman I received the medals my uncle had been awarded in WWII and Korea. They were sent to the congressman and forwarded to me. Good luck. Arlyce

Notify Administrator about this message?
No followups yet

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network