I read this post on the Knipp's then checked your other posts for Littleton's,Roe's etc. and believe you are missing some generations.
William Knipp married Violet Roe (dau. of Edward and Eleanor Littleton Roe)25, November 1835 in Lawrence Co., Kentucky.
(Carter Co., Ky was formed from Greenup and Lawrence Co. in 1838). Among William and Violet (Roe) Knipp's children was a son John Littleton Knipp.
(Willaim and Violet (Roe) Knipp was buried first in the Knipp Family Cemetery near the Grayson Lake Area and then reinterred in the Grayson Memorial Gardens by the Army Corps of Engineers.)
John Littleton Knipp born 22, July 1849, Deer Creek, Carter Co., Kentucky;
died 29, September 1897, Little Sandy, Carter Co., Kentucky; buried Memorial Gardens, Grayson, Kentucky'
married 18, May 1870 to;
Patty Wallace born 12, June 1851 in Kentucky;
died 4, June 1925, buried Memorial Gardens, Grayson, Kentucky;
daughter of William Wallace and Cynthia Fisher.
John Littleton and Patty (Wallace) Knipp had;
1. Jane Cynthia born 24, July 1871 married Doc Knipp.
2. Phoebe born 26, February 1874 married Walter Edminston.
3. William Jefferson (Jeff) born 15, July 1878; died 4, December 1956; married Lidda Barker.
4. Robert A. born 4, September 1883; married Lizzie Riggs.
5. Elizabeth born 17, March 1888; married REECE BOWLING.********
6. Belle born 22, November 1892; married Valentine Jones.
I have been researching these families for over thirty years and with so many intermarriages you almost have to do all of them to "sort" them out. If you e-mail me I will be glad to check my records for you.
Hope this helps.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|