Starting Sept. 30, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Surnames: Klug Family Genealogy Forum

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

House on Klug Street
Posted by: Paul Laird Date: October 08, 2001 at 21:45:32
In Reply to: Looking for Klug Family Info by christine of 290

To get the history on your home you can go down to the County Recorder's office and check the various deeds of trust for the home. You'll need to have your tax parcel number and legal description. The Tax Assessor's office can also help you. Give either the tax parcel number or physical address and they can give you a tax history on the property - including who paid the taxes and who the owner of record was. Also, look for old city directories for Muskegon to see who might have been living there.

You can probably find old city directories at your library or the county historical society.

No followups yet

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Agreement of Use
Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network