I'm looking for family history on my Grandfather's side.
Any information will be appreciated! Here's about all I know:
1. He married Phillipina von Keller, in Germany
2. They came to U.S. in late 1800's
3. He was a flour miller in St. Charles, Mo. area until flooded out in the 1920's
4. My father, Otto Francis Kintzel was born in Morrison, Mo. in 1902, the sixth of seven children
5. Grandfather was Catholic. The von Keller clan therefore 'disowned' Grandmother. A number of von Kellers settled around Greensberg, Ks.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|