Sorry for the delay. I hope you are still checking this site.
Here is a sample of what I have.
1. FREDERICK1 KINGTON He met MARY.
Notes for FREDERICK KINGTON:
No data available to date except the name of Frederick Kington and wife Mary
Children of FREDERICK KINGTON and MARY are:
2. i. ISAAC2 KINGTON, b. 1755; d. May 02, 1829, Grave in Brooke Churchyard, Rutland, England.
3. ii. FREDERICK KINGTON.
iii. ANN KINGTON, b. July 26, 1765, Blaston, Leicester, England1.
Notes for ANN KINGTON:
IGI 0560847 Ann Kington was christened at St. Michael's in Blaston
iv. THOMAS KINGTON, b. February 07, 1768, Saint Michael, Leicester, England2; m. SARAH.
Notes for THOMAS KINGTON:
Christened in St. Michael, Leicester , England
Father Frederick Kington, Mother Mary
Generation No. 2
2. ISAAC2 KINGTON (FREDERICK1) was born 1755, and died May 02, 1829 in Grave in Brooke Churchyard, Rutland, England. He met ANN WELLS April 27, 1780 in Uppingham, Rutland, England3. She was born January 12, 1748/49 in Uppington, Rutland England, and died January 18, 1822 in Buried in Brooke Churchyard.
Notes for ANN WELLS:
Ann was the daughter of Valentine Wells and Penelope of Uppington, Rutland, England
Children of ISAAC KINGTON and ANN WELLS are:
i. ELIZABETH3 KINGTON, b. April 18, 1781, Brooke , Oalham,England; d. November 16, 1848, Buried in Brooke Churchyard, Brooke , Oakham, England.
Notes for ELIZABETH KINGTON:
Elizabeth was a spinster
4. ii. WILLIAM KINGTON, b. June 09, 1783, Rutland, England; d. March 07, 1824.
5. iii. JOSEPH KINGTON, b. March 25, 1784, Brooke, Rutland, England; d. December 09, 1869, Grave in Brooke Churchyard, Rutland, England.
iv. ANN PENELOPE KINGTON, b. November 24, 1787, Brooke, Rutland, England4; m. WILLIAM P BAKETT, September 07, 1812, Brooke, Rutland, England5; b. Slawston, Leicester.
Notes for ANN PENELOPE KINGTON:
Ann Penelope"s marriage was witnessed by Issac, William, Mary & Ann Kington
v. THOMAS HOPE KINGTON, b. October 21, 1790; d. May 24, 1827.
I would be happy to share more via Email.
Lee (Leason) Kington
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|