Hi Jackie, Thanks for the email.I suspect that you are descended from my Great-Great Grandfather's brother, Fredrick Kimberley born Sep.1833 in England died 19 May 1902 Cleveland, Ohio. He married 8 Dec 1856 in Cleveland, Oh to Margaret Menn. They had at least seven children in Cleveland:
1. George W. Kimberley 1858-1913, never marr.
2. Ella M. Kimberley 1859-1920 never marr.
3. William Kimberley 1859-1890 m. 19 Oct 1879 in Cleveland to Anna A. Redding
4. Edward Kimberley 1860-
5. Katherine M.Kimberley ca.1863, m. ca.1885
Edwin H. Coe
6. Florence M. Kimberley 1870-1936
7. Frederick Kimberley 1882-1968
I have not found the descendants to the above so maybe your Grandfather, who apparently was born around 1890, was the son of one of the above. Or maybe he was the 7th child, Frederick, and I have the deathdate wrong.
Any chance of finding your Frederick Kimberley's death certificate?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|