Francis Kilvert(1759-1817) was a coachmaker of 6 Westgate St., Bath. His father, Thomas was from Condover, Shropshire and Thomas's father, also Thomas, was from the Estate of Astley, Shropshire.
Francis married Anna Parsons and had 8 children:-
- Francis(1793-1863)(m).Adelaide Sophia de Chie'vre and had three daughters)
- Richard(1794-1847) - (see Kilverts of Canada)
- Thomas(1796-1816) did not marry.
- John (1797-1861) (m) Marianne Beck and had 9 children.
- William(1799-1819) did not marry.
- Mary(1802-1870) (m) John Matthews and had 3 children.
- Robert(1804-1882) (m) Thermathis Coleman 1838 and had 6 children.
- Edward(1807-1867) (m) Emma Elizabeth Gabriel and had 0 children
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|