I am looking for the parents and siblings of Margaret Kendle Ford. She was born on March 8, 1808 in Tenn. and she died on Feb. 1, 1876 in Ark., probably, Russellville in Pope County. She was married to Zadoc Ford who was born on Dec. 3, 1806 in Ky. and died Jan. 14, 1865 on a Saturday. This is from the old Ford family Bible records. Margaret Kendle and Zadoc Ford were married on Sept. 1, 1824. I
think they were married in Jackson Co., Tenn.
Their children were:
1. Erasmus Denton Ford--b- 8-21-1826-married to Hester Jane Parker.
2. Nancy Ford-b- Nov. 6, 1828
3. Rowena H. Ford--b- March 18, 1830 in Tenn.
She was married to 1. Isaac Adams 2. possibly second to a Turner. She moved to Texas.
4. John BB Ford--b- March 15, 1832 in Mo. Died July 10, 1861 at Wilson's Creek, Mo.in war
5. Verlinda Jane Ford--b- May 11, 1834 in Mo.
6. Levi P. Ford--b- Jan. 5, 1836
7. William S. Ford--b- Feb. 26, 1838 in Ark.
8. Mary P. Ford--b- Sept. 2, 1840 in Ark.
married 1. Garret M. Marshall, 2. Hampton Webb; 3. Arthur Shackleford in Ark.
9.Washington F. Ford--b- Dec. 29, 1842 in Ark.
10. Sarah F. Ford--b- March 15, 1844 in Ark.
11. George W. Ford--b- Feb. 22, 1847 in Russellville, Ark. He married Winey Clementine Lee on Oct. 5, 1871 in Pope Co., Ark. They moved to Trumbull, Texas in Ellis Co. and George died on Jan. 29, 1923 in Trumbull and is buried in Ferris, Texas in Ellis County. This is my GG Grandfather.
12. Zadoc Ford,Jr. b- March 26, 1852 in Ark.
He died Dec. 7, 1872. All of these are proven dates from Margaret Kendle's family Bible that another family member, descendant of Mary Ford shared with me years ago. Now someone else has told me that they thought that Margaret Kendle's parents could have been Frances Kendall and Sarah Denton. I don't know. Would appreicate any help with this family. Thanks,
Jane Little McEndree
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|