The Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild has provided the following...
Liverpool to New York
June 29, 1850
There were 284 passengers aboard, including many from Ireland. The following Kelsh's are listed:
173. Patrick Kelsh, 48, Farmer
174. Thomas Kelsh, 46, Labourer
175. Mary Kelsh, 46, Wife of Patt
176. Richard Kelsh, 20, Son
177. Catherine Kelsh, 18, Daughter
178. Mary Kelsh, 16, Daughter
179. Jane Kelsh, 14, Daughter
180. Margaret Kelsh, 12, Daughter
181. Anne Kelsh 4 Daughter
The information indicated that they all intended to become inhabitants of the U.S. There was no indication of the county they came from in Ireland.
Hope this helps somebody!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|