Pocahontas Tilman Jacobs/Chambers CONNECTION and Descendants
generation No. 4
5. JANE JANA5 ROLFE (THOMAS SMITH4, MATOAKA POCAHONTAS REBECCA3 POWHATAN, POWHATAN2 WINSINOCOCK, SCENT1 FLOWER) was born October 10, 1650 in Varina, Henrico County, Virginia, and died 1676 in Kippox, Charles City, Virginia. She married ROBERT BOLLING, son of JOHN BOLLING and MARY CARIE. He was born December 26, 1646 in London, Middlesex, England, and died July 17, 1709 in Kippox, Charles City, Virginia.
Notes for ROBERT BOLLING:
According to Willis W. Lake in the article "The Pocahontas Connection", in 1-1986 Clay County Ancestral News, descendants of the marriage of Col. Robert Bolling and Ann Stith,(Roberts first wife) are called the White Bolling's and descendants of his marriage to Jane Rolfe are called the Red Bolling's
Children of JANE ROLFE and ROBERT BOLLING are:
6. i. JOHN6 BOLING, b. January 26, 1674/75, Kippax, Virginia; d. April 20, 1729, Cobbs, Henrico, Virginia.
ii. JANE BOLING, b. Abt. 1676.
Generation No. 5
6. JOHN6 BOLING (JANE JANA5 ROLFE, THOMAS SMITH4, MATOAKA POCAHONTAS REBECCA3 POWHATAN, POWHATAN2 WINSINOCOCK, SCENT1 FLOWER) was born January 26, 1674/75 in Kippax, Virginia, and died April 20, 1729 in Cobbs, Henrico, Virginia. He married MARY KENNON December 29, 1697 in Henrico County, Virginia, daughter of RICHARD KENNON and ELIZABETH WORSHAM. She was born June 29, 1679 in Conjurer's Neck, Virginia, and died June 29, 1727 in Cobbs, Henrico, Virginia.
Notes for JOHN BOLING:
Marriage date taken from Virginia marriages to 1800
Called John Bolling of Cobbs, was a member of the House of Burgesses of Virginia
Children of JOHN BOLING and MARY KENNON are:
i. PENELOPE7 BOLING, b. August 05, 1694, St. Peters, New Kent, Virginia; d. 1754; m. CHRISTOPHER CLARK, 1709, New Kent, Virginia.
7. ii. JOHN BOLING, b. January 20, 1699/00, Cobbs, Chesterfield, Virginia; d. September 06, 1757, Virginia.
8. iii. JANE BOLING, b. 1703, Cobbs, Chesterfield, Virginia; d. March 04, 1766, Curels, Henrico, Virginia.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|