Printed below is a list of sixteen documents selected from a larger list of our family papers which was compiled back in 1983 in a solicitor's office in Co. Wexford. Since then, in the 1990s, two of the documents have been returned which had been stolen from the offices by an unscrupulous employee, an office and profession where we thought they were safe. I am the only member of our family concerned as to their whereabouts and would like them back for my own research and peace of mind and for the protection of our heritage. There may well be other documents belonging to our family which were omitted to be listed back then. Please come forward with information and help me find any of the documents listed below as well as any other document relating to our family.
2. Lease dated 8th October 1821, Matthew Sutton 1st pt., Sir Frederick Flood 2nd pt. and John Sutton 3rd Part.
4. Lease dated 16th March 1804, Eleanor Sutton to William Foley.
5. Lease dated 26th May 1795, Justin Doran to Henry Taylor and Miles Taylor.
6. Lease dated 20th September 1838, John Joice to Thomas Redmond.
7. Deed of Assignment dated 14th November 1838, Thomas Redmond, 1st part, John Joyce 2nd part, George O'Brien, 3rd part.
8. Deed of Assignment dated 28th February 1842, George O'Brien to Mrs.
10. Administration of Catherine Molloy deceased.
11. Copy Conveyance dated 24th August 1846, Redmond Felix Byrne to The Rt.
Hon. Rubert Shapland Lord Baron Carew.
13. Assignment in Trust, dated 5th November 1887, John Sutton to Revd. Thomas Finn.
14. Trust Deed dated 18th May 1899, John Martin to Mrs. Mgt. Cunningham &
15. Submission to Arbitration dated 1892, Matthew Sutton with James Sutton.
17. Exchequer Division, Order of 4th July 1892, Sutton v Sutton.
18. Administration of Ellen Mary Sutton, dated 11th August 1941.
20. Receipt dated 18th September 1893 Matthew Sutton to The Guardians of the
Poor of the Enniscorthy Union.
21. Old Demand Note.
30. Map. (Possibly old map of part of the townland of Wheelagower).
I would appreciate your help in tracing the whereabouts of these papers. I can be contacted via my e-mail or by phoning 054 - 55770 or by writing to me at
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|