I researching the Dolan family of Cam, Roscommon, Ireland. This is what I have:
1. Patrick Dolan, b. ca 1821, Cam; d. 16 Jun 1905, San Francisco, CA. m. Mary Coyne or Kelly. Lived in Massachusetts in the 1850s before going on to San Francisco. One daughter Mary, possibly died young.
2. Catharine Dolan, b. ca 1830, Cam; d. ca 1880, San Francisco. m. Martin Kelly, ca 1847. Lived in NH in 1849, Massachusetts in the early 1850s, and then in San Francisco by 1856. Children: Margaret, Catharine, Michael, John, Mary, Winifred, Mathew, Ellen, and Josephine.
3. Bridget Dolan, b. ca. 1830. No other information other than she had a daughter, Mary Collis, who was living in Boston, MA around 1910.
4. Margaret Dolan, b. ca 1830; d. bef 1880, MA. m. ca. 1853, MA to Patrick Coyne. Children: Bridget, Thomas, and Patrick.
5. Unknown Dolan, b. ca 1830; d. unk. Only definitive info. I have is there were two sons, Michael and William. I believe "unknown" may have been Michael Dolan m. Hanna "Honora". Michael died in San Francisco 9 Nov 1899. Children: Thomas, Michael, William, and Hanna. I've yet to find the piece that proves or disproves this connection.
Is anyone researching this family? If so, I would like to hear from you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|