My new e-mail address is @gmail.com In front of that goes pkLjdl
Corrections to last message about the 14 children of James Harrison (born 1730s, died 1796) of Churchill:
1. William Harrison lived from 1761 to 27 May 1826. He did not marry. Originally buried elsewhere, his body was eventually moved to Green-wood Cemetery in Brooklyn. (in my opinion)
2. John Harrison of Camoly Ball died in 1817. He leassed land also from Arthur Noble so named a son Arthur Noble Harrison. There are two men by that name.
3. Confirmed, yes, Samuel Harrison married Elizabeth Sturgeon.
4. Arthur N. of New York City was Arthur Noble Harrison, was so named because his father James obtained sublease on Churchill from Arthur Noble, who leased land in County Monaghan from Lord Blaney of Castleblayney.
5. Andrew Harrison lived from about 1792 to 17 March 1849. He is buried in Green-wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, NY.
6. It is not Mrs. William Hutchinson, but Mrs. Alexander Hutchinson. Mary Harrison Hutchinson and husband immigrated to Argyle, Washington County, New York. Their descendants in Washington County, NYC, NJ, and Danbury, Connecticut, are named Hutchinson, Hanna, or other.
7. George Harrison lived from 1782 to 19 October 1870.
Separate from these children of James Harrison is Letitia. Letitia Mitchell married John Harrison, son of James Harrison of Smithville and Elizabeth Kinnier, and grandson of James of Churchill. After this John Harrison of Drumleek died in 1841, Letitia Mitchell Harrison remarried and had more children.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|