Noticed yoyr message regarding Cliffords and have some info that may be of use to you:
I have Cliffords in my Irish ancestry but not sure how they all relate.
1) I have a Timothy Clifford married to a Hannah Deane (or Keane). Don't know when, but in Ireland
2) They had a son John born 1804 who married a Mary O'Sullivan.
3)They had a son Michael b 1827 Ardnageragh, Castleisland, Co Kerry. He died between 1871 and 1876.
He married a Catherine Mason b 1827, Currans, Co Kerry,
at Currow in August 1854. She died Killarney in 1827.
4)Catherine Mason had a sister Ellen aon b 1856, Marylebone, London. She died in 1888, in London.
She married a James Norman Tomkins b 1854,Limerick.
After she died James Norman Tomkins married a Margaret Clifford in Feb 1891 in Marylebone, London.
5) Margaret's parents were a John (Charles?) Clifford b Mar 1834, Ireland and Louisa Cullen b 1843, London.
6) John (Charles?) Cliffords parents were Patrick John Clifford b 1807, Ireland and Mary Unknown b 1806 Ireland.
7) Siblings of John (Charles?) Clifford were Johanna Clifford b abt 1830 Croyle, Kerry, and Mary Ann Clifford b abt 1837 Tralee, Co Kerry.
Please let me know if this is of use and if it ties in with any other Clifford families you are aware of.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|