REV DR WILLIAM CORBETT TAIT my Great Uncle was a Presbyterian Minister, and started in CASTLEBLAYNEY.he then moved to Dublin and successed REV SIMPSON GABRIEL MORRISON in 1881 on Rev.S.G.MORRISON'S retirement.
1) Does anyone remember REV DR WILLIAM CORBETT TAIT.?
2) What children did he have? (I know he had at least one,
a daughter R.V.TAIT)
3) Were there any other children, if so where are there
4) Are you a TAIT or your maiden name TAIT if so please
see if you connect,I'd love to hear from someone
connected to this family.
5) Where did REV DR WILLIAM CORBETT TAIT gain his Doctorate?
Please help me?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|