I have several metal buttons and pins that have letters on them and would like to know what they stand for. I believe they are from the late 1800s thru 1930s.
1. SBA Security--has a man and woman shaking hands
2. KLS Security--has a knight and woman shaking hands
3. K&L of S 1892 Wisdom Security and Freedom, has woman with crown and knight shaking hands
4. WRC 1883 then F.C.L.
6. Flower petals that have the letters FECMU on them with a crown in the center
7. DVU with the workds PAST TENT on top. A hammer is on top of DVU and the whole thing is surrounded by a wreath with a bow. On the back is engraved--Hazel Weaver Tent 114 35-36
Thanks for any help or direction.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|