It has been FOREVER since I have had a chance to look at my notes but this is what I have, which may or may not be correct....
John Adam Imboden and Catherine had:
Nicholas Imbody (born 1747) & wife Ann Margaret Lynn had:
Jacob Im/nbody (born 1783) & wife Catherine Schaeffer had:
Jacob J. Inbody & wife number 1(unknown) had: Lovina, George, Melvina, Alice & James then Jacob J. and wife number 2 named Susan/Susanna had: Amy, John, Jesse, Jacob, Caroline and Samuel.
(I don't have Jacob J. Inbody's date of birth but his brother, born after him, was born in 1817...)
Jacob J's siblings were:
1. Betsey who married a Morrison
3. Samuel born 1817 and if I remember correctly ended up in Linn, IA. and married a Margaret/Mary.
4. Jesse born 1821 & married a Martha
5. Benjamin who married an Miss Acret and then a Miss Kirkendahl.
6. Henry (my notes say he was in the Civil War....
7. Catherine who married a Mr. Zollinger.
So far, everyone but myself has managed to figure out their particular line... Basically everyone is a descendant of Johann Adam Imboden and his wife Catherine unless you are related to the Confederate Imbodens and then you are related to Johann Adam Imboden's brother - whoever he was.... If you'd like to email me my address is email@example.com
P.S. We have an Embody DNA study going if you know of anyone who is interested.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|