I am seeking information on the family of Hezekiah Bowen. According to a 1999 posting at RootsWeb by Peter Reed, Hezekiah Bowen, son of Alexander Bowen, was born in 1800 and died in 1857.
Hezekiah married Sarah McGuire. They had four children born in Ohio:
1. Hezekiah who married Caroline Hibschman on 16 Oct 1853 in Kosciusko County, Indiana.
3. Elizabeth who married Lucius P Howe on 20 Oct 1843 in Kosciusko County, Indiana.
4. Rebecca Rowena who married Moses Emerson on 5 Apr 1849 in Kosciusko County, Indiana.
Hezekiah next married Jane Hanawalt on 1 Oct 1835 in Ross County, Indiana. They had three children:
5. George W who married Catherine Shoe on 31 Dec 1857 in Kosciusko County, Indiana.
6. Mary Ann who married Benjamin McKrill on 26 Aug 1855 in Kosciusko County, Indiana.
7. Margaret Jane who married Benjamin F Hibschman on 22 Dec 1857 in Kosciusko County, Indiana.
Hezekiah next married Susan Lozare, widow of Joseph Brandt, on 5 Oct 1845 in Kosciusko County, Indiana. They had two children:
8. Ruhama who married Frederick Bowser
9. Hugh W who married Lydia Ann East.
I have been unable to find any other additional information on Hezekiah or Alexander and would like to find more details on them and other family members. The family lines I am researching go through Rebecca Bowen Emerson. I have a lot of information on this line to share.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|