David & Sarah Fry Noble moved to Fayette County in 1813, from OH, TN, & NC.
Their children were:
1)Lewis, who moved on Mercer Co., ILL. in 1836.
2) Joseph Noble & Love Adams Norton Noble, they stayed.
3) Daniel Fry & Barbara Fruit Noble, later moved to Mercer Co., ILL. in 1836.
4) William & Catherine Cassel Noble, they stayed. William was also married before he married Catherine and he had 3 children. I'd like to find their descendants.
5)David Jr. & Rebecca Norris Noble, this family moved on to Iowa & Missouri between 1830 - 1840.
6)Eleanor (Nelly) Noble & husband Garland Stanley. Their children were: Preston, Nathan, Sarah & Elizabeth. Garland died in Campbell Co., TN circa 1813. Nelly moved to Fayette Co. with the children in 1822.
7) James & Elizabeth Mays Noble. He had 10 children from this marriage. His 2nd wife Mary Glendenning, they had 12 children.
8) Mary (Polly) Noble m. Jonathan Fruit and they settled in Fayette County. I have nothing on them.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|