Still searching for the parents of the following HENDERSON brothers:
THOMAS HENDERSON b. 1793-1798 in Maryland or Delaware. d. 1879 in Winona Co. MN He married Catherine Hinds/Hines between 1815-1820 in Sussex Co. DE. He married Sarah Forsyth Davis 25 June 1862 in Decatur Co. IN. He also married a woman named Harriet sometime between 1840 and 1850. Children:
1. John married Catherine R. Conwell.
2. Charles Ratcliff married Amelia Palmer
3. Angeline married John Kirk
4. Catherine married William W. Thomas.
5. Belle Jane married Martin Van Bergen
6. Margaret married George W. Payne
7. Thomas P. married Susan Unknown [El Dorado Co. CA]
8. William E. married Mary Jane Patchim Hedge
9. Cornelia married David S. Kinsey
10. Emily S. married George L. Holloway
[these are Catherine Hinds children]
11. Clementine [unmarried?]
12. Augustus Edward married Ella J. Haynes
13. Helen Mary married Joseph A. McWhirter.
[I think these three children belong to Harriet]
JOHN HENDERSON b. 1793-1800 in Maryland or Delaware. d. 1864 in Decatur Co. IN. He married Mary Wonderly between 1823-1825 in New Jersey. Children:
1. William Joseph M. married Thurza Mowrey.
2. Thomas P. W. married Martha Scharmahorn.
3. Margaret Ann H. married James A. Mowrey
4. Amy N. S. [never married. Death record says her father was born in NY]
5. James A. J. [never married]
6. Aaron married Charity Alley.
7. Mary Catherine married John L. Mowrey
Known locations for these two families are Sussex CO. DE, possibly Burlington Co. NJ, Franklin Co. IN, Decatur Co. IN, Winona Co. MN, Davis Co. IA, Wayne Co. IA, and other places in Oregon and California.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|