The children in this family were believed born in Muhlenberg County, KY, and White County, IL. Father George Stum died in White County, IL and his wife and children moved to Ballard County KY by 1850 and 1860. The first son moved to Texas. Does anyone have any information on any of these persons:
Husband: George Stum
Born 01 Jan 1786, PA
Died 04 Dec 1834, White County, IL
Parents: Leonard Stum (1754-1814) and Margaret Hahn (1759-1830)
Married: Muhlenberg County, KY,, 18 Mar 1813
Wife: Ruth "Polly" Jameson
Born ca. 1792 KY
1. Presley Stom b.ca. 1822 IL; m. 1850-1860, Ann (?Unsell) b. 1839
2. William Stom b. 1823-1824 KY; m. 1850-1860, Georgia Ann Rich. Presumably William was deceased by 1876 when Georgia m. George McNeill, perhaps in Ballard County KY.
3. Elizabeth Stom b.ca. 1826 KY (One Persillia E. Stom m. John F. Burrus, 30 Jul 1850, Muhlenberg County)
4. Joseph Stom b.ca. 1827-1832 KY m. 1850-1860 Lutitia ______. Both may have been deceased because there were children, believe theirs, living with a Keen family in Ballard County KY 1870.
5. James Henry - 20 Oct 1833 - 12 Apr 1894; m. 1860-1870, Matilda ____ - 13 Dec 1841 - 1894. Both buried Cane Creek Cemetery near Wickliffe, Ballard County, KY.
6. George b.ca. 1836 KY. Nothing more known after 1860 census when he was single.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|