I'm researching the lines that came into White Co. around 1815-20. My primary line is Lawrence Roelofson (Jr.) who came with his wife, Mary (Smith) and some of his children:
1. Moses (married Ruth MCCLENNAN possibly in White Co.)
2. Margaret (married John Cornelius TROUSDALE in White Co.)
3. Naomi (married Stinson Anderson GOWDY in White Co.)
4. Esther (married Rev. Neill JOHNSON in Tazewell Co.)
5. Tabitha (married Cyrus Findley GOWDY in Tazewell Co.)
6. Anne (married John Tucker SCOTT in Tazwell Co.)
7. Martha (m. Levi CAFFEE in Tazewell Co.)
8. Mary Jane (who was very young)
Lawrence & Mary had their last 2 children in White Co.-- William Anderson and Thomas Smith Roelofson.
I'm looking for the names of the ancestors of the mates of these Roelofson children who were probably youngsters in White Co. with them. If anyone has these names in their files, please contact me directly at my email. Thanks!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|