Charles F. Gumprecht had a blacksmith shop in Crystal Lake. According to the 1986 Crystal Lake Pictorial History book, the shop was located on North Main Street circa 1920. There are two pictures of the shop in the history book. One picture is of the store front with the sign "Chas. F. Gumprecht. Horseshoer Repairs of all Kinds." There are 6 people standing in front of the store. The second picture in the history book shows Charlie in his shop (there are TONS of horseshoes hanging from the rafters!).
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|