I have a George Imes b. about 1818 in Maryland. His parents were both born in Maryland. His wife's name is Mary also born in Maryland. Her father was born in Pa. and her mother in Maryland. Children:
1. Laura E. Imes b about 1855 in Maryland
2. George W. Imes b. about 1861 in Maryland
3. Howard T. Imes b. about 1865 in D.C.
4. Nettie R. Imes b. about 1869 in Iowa
5. Clinton Imes b. about 1869 in Iowa
It is quite likely that the surname is spelled Iiams but he is listed on the 1880 Census for Clinton Co., Iowa as Imes.
Who were the parents of George Imes? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Roberta Iiames
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|