Searching for information on family of Alexander Hutchinson who married Mary Harrison (b. about 1782) daughter of James Harrison of County Monaghan, Ireland. The Hutchinsons came over to Argyle, Washington County, New York, after 1825 and were there by 1828. After that (late 1830s probably) they went to New York City.
Alexander Hutchinson and Mary Harrison had eleven children all born in [or near County Monaghan?], Ireland:
1. Hugh Hutchinson (b. about 1801/1810 Ireland). He married Elizabeth and they had Eliza, Mary, Grance, and John Hutchinson.
2-3-4. Two sons and a daughter
5. George Hutchinson (about 1812-maybe May 1870) who married Elizabeth. They had Margaret, George, David, Annie, Emily, Sarah, and William J. Hutchinson.
6. Margaret Hutchinson (b. 1814 or 1822 d. 1896) who married George Ferguson and had James George Ferguson.
7. William Hutchinson (1815-1883) married unknown.
8. Rebecca Hutchinson (1818/1819-1876) of Argyle, Washington County, New York
9. Elizabeth Hutchinson (b. about 1820)
10. Robert Hutchinson (b. 1822 d. 1855)
11. Sarah Maria Hutchinson (b. 1825 Ireland)
Any information on this family would be helpful. I have been unable to follow the girls once they married because I do not know the last names of their husbands. I would appreciate census information or burial information or anything on any of the people named above or their children. Thank you!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|